Pages

Saturday 3 December 2022

Hit and Miss

Sharon - thank you! Everything just seems so expensive!

Bless - thank you! The casserole was even better the next day! I shall have to do more.

Eileen - thank you! I've always praised him for effort as much as I can, and not so much for achievement. I think that it's great that the people on our blogs come together and share our lives. I am getting caught up in everyone's struggles and inspired and encouraged by people that live so distant and that I'll likely never meet. I am grateful that I can talk about bear on here. It feels like gloating if I talk in real life.

Speaking of blogs, I'm coming and going at the moment. I feel out of sorts again, and I don't know why. I feel achy and tired, and my mental health is more erratic than normal.  Activity on my blog may be a little here and there. I'm also not keeping up to the blogs I follow, and I'm finding that a little hard as well. You are all awesome and I'm missing the news.

Bear went to the open day for the new college - Leeds Mathematics School. He really, really, really wants to go there, but they are only accepting 80 pupils this year so competition will be fierce. I hope that he can get there, but we will see. He's been revising tonight. 

I just wish I could share how he lights up when he is talking about Maths or Computer Science or Physics. It's truly wonderful. I hope that never leaves him. 

Hugs and good health to all. 


3 comments:

  1. How I admire people who are good at maths. I could never get to grips with numbers. English and other subject were fine but maths and me, NO. lol
    Briony
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, I do hope that bear will be accepted to the college of his dreams. :)

    If you are feeling out of sorts again, may I very gently suggest contacting your doctor? It might be that the infection is still in your system and you might require more antibiotics.

    As for keeping up with the blogs, don't worry about it. This is a very busy time of year for a lot of people and we are all putting ourselves under pressure to achieve so much that certain things need to take a back seat for a bit.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It sounds like a good goal for Bear! Something good to work towards. I hope he gets in!

    I hope you feel better soon. Sounds like things are really dragging you down. Were you tested for Covid when you were ill? Sounds like it's a lingering thing. Get some rest and take care.

    ReplyDelete