Pages

Tuesday 21 February 2023

More Bewildered than Usual

Bless - salads are entirely appropriate. After all, you were the one eating it! 

Sharon - thank you!

Despite lack of motivation, I managed a small walk and took yet another pic of my favourite door.


I'm glad that it hasn't been affected by the storm.

For the rest of the day I completely addled my brain by sorting out the cover on The Forgotten Village while finishing a final edit and formatting Digging up the Past. I found that I had two Chapter Tens and no Chapter Fourteen and had to do some sorting out. The paperback version for The Forgotten Village should be out soon. I am now extremely stressed that I may have got the wrong content matched with the cover and I keep checking back. 

Bear continues fine with his exams. He said he enjoyed the maths exam. I'm baffled.

None of us were bothered about pancakes. I may make some at the weekend. 

Now I need to get the last few inches of the bobble hat done which is perfect for the state of my mind at the moment. I'm going to find a nice documentary and settle in.

Hugs and good health to all. 

2 comments:

  1. I didn't have a salad, after all, but added vegetables to the sausages, instead. Well done with going for a walk. Best wishes to bear on the rest of his exams. :)

    ReplyDelete