Pages

Tuesday 28 February 2023

Wonderfully Quiet

 Eileen - it feels crazy here! Bear is certainly working on it, so fingers crossed!

Bless - I think that it's going to make all the difference. Bear is working hard, but it won't hurt him to make lunch decisions.

Cherie - I have done many things in my time, but I have never gone out in pyjamas and dressing gown. I cannot imagine wandering around the town centre in night clothes but it's a regular sight. 

Today has been very uneventful. I gave a lift to my friend to and from a car dealership, spending some time gossiping in between, and came home. I admit to getting stupidly lost on the way there and the way back, but it was fun. I'd asked bear to get the bus home today as he didn't have an exam so I wasn't under any time pressure. 

And that has been my day. 

Tomorrow I hope to be a little more active.

Hugs and good health to all.

3 comments:

  1. Glad you had a quiet day and it was very nice of you to give a lift to your friend. I hope you have a lovely day, tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I thought it was only my town that had the scruffy slobs. Thank goodness it isn't

    ReplyDelete
  3. You said you had fun so it sounds like a day well spent! Glad you found your way home though. xx

    ReplyDelete