Pages

Thursday 2 March 2023

Where Did the Week Go?

Sharon - Thank you - that's a real compliment from you. I find time running away from me all the time.

Cherie - I always blink at seeing people in pyjamas and dressing gown in shops. But there are standards - I never seem to see them in a nightie!

Bless - thank you.

Eileen - Thank you, and getting lost can give me the giggles sometimes, especially if I'm not in a rush to pick up bear.

I'm sorry that I didn't post. I was lucky enough to be on another podcast that ran for two hours. I'm not used to talking that much and I was fit only for bed afterwards.

Bear got a 9 in his Chemistry mock this time around. Today was his last exam which was one of the maths ones and then we rushed home for the extra maths stuff from the college. Bear was a happy bunny, if you see what I mean. He loves his numbers.

I've been pootling around with a few different bits. I've not eaten well, though, so I'm a little disappointed in myself, but I'll start again tomorrow.

Writing stuff - I can't seem to find a previous post with this, so please forgive me if I've posted this before. I've re-edited Digging up the Past and I've re-published it as ebook and paperback. The ebook is now in Kindle Unlimited. I even got a new cover.


I think it's a lot better after the edit, but I've learned a lot since it was first published in 2013. 

The podcast is here and was me and a gentleman called Joshua Pantalleresco just talking about life, the universe and everything for two hours. He works as a motivational coach and advertiser and I felt very inspired afterwards. 

Hugs and good health to all. 

3 comments:

  1. Congrats Bear! I forgot, but is your husband mathematically inclined? It sounds as though your son has a love for numbers like you have a love for words.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's something I've been wondering too, Lyssa - where did the week go? Actually, where did the last several years go? My daughter celebrated a milestone birthday this week and I'm wondering where the time went! Sounds like bear did well in his exams!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations to Bear getting a 9 for his chemistry mock. Is the next round of exams the actual GCSEs or will he have to deal with another round of mocks?

    I haven't listed to the podcast yet but will try over the weeked. xx

    ReplyDelete