Pages

Sunday 12 March 2023

Please Hold

Yesterday I took this picture to show blossom and snow


And if you look carefully, you can see snow on one side of the lake but not on the other.


I think it was which side gets sun. 

Just after that, all the warning lights came on in the car while I was stationary at some lights. I eased myself gently home and had a moment once I got there. I then positively glided through Sunday morning empty streets to drop bear off at his school for some extra lessons. The brakes and steering were all responding fine, otherwise bear couldn't have gone as it was too early for the buses and I wasn't taking him anywhere if I thought the car wasn't safe. All the warning lights with extra beeps stopped, without warning, after dropping him off. In the past, the sensors have been a little sensitive, so all bets are off. I am getting the car to the garage asap. 

I feel poorly. I have a headache, sore throat, earache and my joints are hurting. I do not approve.

However I am in a better place than the lady next door but one. She has had a spectacularly bad run of luck and her car was set alight on Friday night. It absolutely burnt out to a shell, melting the fronts off the nearby wheelie bins. We weren't affected, but I felt for her. It was quite late at night and the lights of the fire engine shining through smoke and steam were incredibly eerie. 

I'll hopefully be back tomorrow making more sense.

Hugs and good health to all. 

3 comments:

  1. Glad your car seemed fine to drive, although having it checked would be a good idea, too. Oh, your poor neighbor! How awful to have ones car burn like that!
    Lovely photos - snow and blossom is just what spring is, isn't it?
    I hope you are able to rest today and feel better.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh no! I hope the car is ok. I hope you feel better too! I had a thing like that with my car last weekend. The engine light came on. It went off just as husband was getting ready to take it to be checked. It's been fine ever since. They seem to be overly sensitive sometimes.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your first photo. It's so exciting to see the blossom on all the trees.

    I do hope they can sort your car out for you. That's a worry you can do without. And I do hope you start to feel better soon ... sending healing {{hugs}} your way. xx

    ReplyDelete