Pages

Sunday 5 March 2023

The End of the Weekend

Bless - I'm waiting to see the rest of the results. Bear can get over confident. I'm going to have to find a way of being more disciplined with time. I'm the resident taxi because the other parents live so far away and DH doesn't know the area. There are a lot of strange turns and knacky areas which are difficult to drive if you don't expect them. 

Eileen - I think that this is the last round of mocks, thank goodness! Don't stress about the podcast. I always worry that people will think less of me if they hear me talk. 

Marjorie - thank you - it was a wonderfully uneventful journey.

Sharon - DH has the same love for words and stories as I do. Neither of us are mathematically able in any way at all, although DH is much better than me. Bear just loves his numbers and I am baffled and incredibly proud of him. 

The sick headache is still coming and going. I am unimpressed. 

It is looking more and more like spring, with the honeysuckle coming back.



I just hope that the new growth isn't killed by the snow that's forecast.

I am so lucky with bear. I picked him up from a house where there had been a few of his friends all of his age. He was happy to work with me for a time to pick up, said thank you, and was generally lovely. I have heard so many horror stories and I am grateful that I didn't have any worries.

I'm under no illusions. I'm sure that there will be moments as the years come but for now, I'm savouring the moment.

Hugs and good health to all. 

2 comments:

  1. Bear sounds like he's a lovely young man.

    Your honeysuckle certainly is starting to grow. It must be nice to see the greenery. It's going to be beautiful later on.

    I hope you feel better soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your honeysuckle vine is looking great! I like how it is growing up the trellis you put up for it. Hope your headache leaves for good and soon! Bear sounds like a delightful young person. I, too, was lucky with my daughter.

    ReplyDelete