Pages

Tuesday 7 March 2023

A Middling Sort of Day

 Sharon - I keep wondering where I went right! I can't take any credit.

Bless - it's really taking now. Your daughter sounds awesome.

I didn't post yesterday because some writing stuff is happening. It's all sort of difficult and I can't share yet. I'm still a little in the fog about it all.

I managed a very small walk this morning.

There are some very faint traces of spring

Early morning was lovely and golden against the shadows

Bear has had a few more results back. He missed out on top marks for History and Business Studies, but he's confident that he'll do better in the exams.

My headache is back with a vengeance. I think I'll be crawling off for an early night.

Writing stuff - The latest instalment of Invitation Accepted  is here.

Hugs and good health to all. 

4 comments:

  1. Lovely photos! Yay for signs of spring!
    Well done, bear, for not stressing over the less than top marks; he's keeping the mock exams in perspective. :)
    I'm sorry to hear that your headache is back and I hope that you will feel better, soon. Don't forget to keep yourself well hydrated; I tend to get headaches when I don't drink enough water!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope the headache is better soon. I love that second photo.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope your headache has cleared up. Are you able to identify what is causing it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Is Bear aiming to get top marks (9s?) in all of his subjects? Good luck to him if he is.

    Sorry to hear your headache is back and hope a good night's sleep sorts that out for you.

    I hope you have avoided the snow, or at least that it isn't too bad where you are as your drives to and from school sound bad enough at the best of times! xx

    ReplyDelete