Pages

Tuesday 28 March 2023

Weather!

Pam - thank you! I really appreciate the hug.

I didn't have a walk today as I was worried about falling asleep. For some reason, I struggled on the school run and I could feel my attention slipping as I drove. I rushed back home and napped. 

Mind you, I'm on 3221 steps with stuff around the house and visiting the bathrooms in both Morrisons and Tesco as I was feeling very headachy and queasy. 

I felt a little guilty when I went out for pick up as I saw a very ample grey and fluffy backside disappearing over the wall as the squirrel disappeared. It's been raining emphatically, which made it even worse as the poor thing came out of shelter to steal the bird food and was disturbed. Still, it was nice and peaceful to knit while I waited - only half an hour today. 

Writing stuff - I've finally got Invitation Accepted Chapter Seven up and it's here

Hugs and good health to all. 

1 comment:

  1. I'm glad you went home and took a nap. Sounds like you took quite a few steps even without going for a walk. I hope you feel better, tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete