Pages

Thursday 16 March 2023

The Week is Slipping By!

Bless - thank you - I am so proud of him.

Sharon - thank you. Sometimes I think that my car is sniggering at me.

Eileen - bear was wearing the blazer that is compulsory for school and a thin shirt. He utterly rejects coats. He hadn't bothered with a hoodie either. I haven't been able to get him to wear a vest, no matter what, since primary school. 

I managed a walk! It was only a little one, but it's something and I really wasn't in the mood. There were signs of the recent storms. 



I've not been brilliantly successful, but I've done bits. I've changed bear's dentist appointment so that it didn't clash with his extra revision classes that he volunteered for. They're for the new college and are for people expected to do well in maths. Bear is really looking forward to them. I've sorted out some notes and started to get back into writing things down in lists again. That has always made a positive difference. I've managed a load of washing as well.

Mind you, I'm somewhat unimpressed as bear told me at just after 6pm that he needed some stuff washing as it was a non-uniform day tomorrow. I need to get everything ready for him by 6am. I may have been a little sarcastic about it. 

Now I'm going off to plan what I'm doing tomorrow. It won't happen (because it never does) but at least I'll know what I should be doing. 

Hugs and good health to all. 

2 comments:

  1. Glad you went for a walk; it might have been a little walk, but, it was more than what I did, today! It's good to plan things; it might not happen, but, at least you have a plan just in case things do happen! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm a lists person too. I find they help me to stay on top of things and juggle my time effectively ... sometimes. Other times I seem to just keep rewriting the lists and not really getting anywhere fast! xx

    ReplyDelete