Pages

Wednesday 29 March 2023

I Need More Sleep

Bless - thank you! I needed that hug

Today I have been achy, grumpy and fed up. I have a lot of different things to do and I have no idea how to prioritise. 

At least this morning I had a short walk - pic for proof


And I spotted these plants. I have no idea what they are, so I shall be keeping an eye out. They looked freshly planted.


At time of typing, I managed around 4k steps, which isn't really enough. 

Bear is doing okay, although the pressure is on even more now. He is currently working through 14 pages of Chemistry exam questions. He would like me (and he asked very nicely) to leave early tomorrow so that he can call into Tesco on the way to school for stationery. Did I mention I'm around day three of a thumping, queasy headache? I said yes, so I will be crawling out of bed even earlier. Mind you, it will hopefully give me more time to do all the stuff I have to do tomorrow, including rearranging the furniture in the living room so that bear can put a desk out of the way in a place that is not where he hangs out to relax nor where he sleeps. There is also some writing stuff going on.

Writing stuff - the covers have come back for the three books of the White Hart, so I'll need to amend the text, fiddle with the settings and hopefully get them loaded up over the next few days - watch this space. And as Joshua Pantalleresco included the cover to A Whisper in the Shadows in his podcast, Just Joshing, I really need to get that tidied up and on Amazon as well (he was so kind and made me think about things so much).

Then, on top of that, the ebook of Digging up the Past is free until 11.59pm PDT on 2nd April 2023, so if you are interested, now is a good time to pick up a copy. 

And that reminds me that afterwards I'm going to have to go through and amend the text to remove the books published by Three Furies Press. I put a small thank you to them on my website here, if you are interested. 

Hugs and good health to all.  

2 comments:

  1. You really do have a lot on your plate at the moment, as does Bear. Is it nearly time for end of term so that you both at least have a break from the school run and can try to catch up on some sleep? xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like both you and bear are very busy, indeed! I hope your queasy headache leaves you and you are able to take bear to the store before having to take him to school, in the morning. I'll be looking forward to seeing what those plants turn out to be. Some type of lily, I'm thinking.

    ReplyDelete