Pages

Tuesday 10 October 2023

Shopping Has Happened

I dropped off some jars to the bottle bank and some donations to the charity shop. While I was there, I picked up a suit jacket for £2 for bear's fancy dress. Then I called in to Tesco to pick up a few bits, including some salad for DH and some plates in the same style as the dishes. They didn't have many platters. In fact, they didn't have much to tempt me for the double points, but I didn't stress. I noticed that a lot of the frozen stuff that I would normally have loaded up on was out of stock, but I got a load of frozen chicken mini fillets so we should be good for a few months now. I completely forgot to get pics but I'll try and get them tomorrow. I did get some pics of Gladys who was looking particularly vibrant.



I think I may have to see the doctor soon as I am so tired at the moment. I can barely keep my eyes open. Still, I got a little writing stuff done.

Writing stuff - The first instalment of a new Kane story is here. It's part of the October Frights Blog Hop and if you go to the bottom you can find the links for the Giveaway and Book Fair. I think that it's going to be fun.

Hugs and good health to all. 

2 comments:

  1. Gladys is a joy to see! Hope you do see your doctor, soon, and feel better. There was a time when I felt tired all the time and apparently, my vitamin D levels were down.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you - I've picked up some vitamin D and hopefully that will help

    ReplyDelete