Pages

Thursday 5 October 2023

Twitching the Curtains

Today someone started building something in the corner that was cleared a while ago. I actually got a pic which includes the site with a glimpse of Gladys.



I have no idea what's going on but I spent a lot of time twitching the curtains and looking out. 

We got bear a desk from IKEA today. I thought that they may have had decorations for Halloween or autumn in but there was only a few Christmas bits. Bear is putting it together. I'm so glad that he and DH could get it out from the car as it was so heavy. He's working hard at it (by himself, as his choice) and I'll take a pic tomorrow. 

I've had a quick clear out of the freezer as it's 4 for the price of 3 across practically all frozen food at Tesco at the moment. Unfortunately they don't deliver much so I plan to call in at the big Tesco some time next week when I can stock up on frozen chicken, frozen mince and a few other bits that are normally expensive. In fact, the difference between what Tesco delivers and what Tesco has on the shelves in the big shop is quite significant. 

As a side note - for those who like Sporcle quizzes, there is a whole playlist of cat quizzes here and I plan to work my way down them. I've just got 100% on cats with stationery. 

Writing Stuff - I've been posting a Kane story per day since I last posted on here, and the link to the blog is here. I've really enjoyed going back and seeing what's been written. 

Hugs and good health to all. 

2 comments:

  1. I'm curious to see what they are making! Gladys has a prime viewing spot! It looks like you have a pond in the middle of your road! Glad to hear that bear is assembling his desk. My daughter has taken over the furniture assembly in my house!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. When we moved into the house, the road was lovely and sort of gravelled and flat. About a month later there was a leak uphill and the water carved a channel in the road. It's only got worse since. I'm thinking of getting a tractor for my next car.

      Bear is better at assembling furniture than either DH or I.

      I will share as I find out about the mysterious goings on in the corner.

      Delete