Pages

Thursday 27 March 2014

Need a talking to

I visited uncle this morning after dropping bear off at school.  He didn't know where he was.  I am not entirely sure that he recognised me.  He only woke up briefly then went back to sleep, just like yesterday.  I spoke to the nurse and uncle is a bit confused at the moment.  There is no guarantee when he will be awake.  I'm going to try going up at lunch time, when he should be awake after a meal.  This is a foul time of day for me, as it chops the day up awkwardly.

I picked bear (completely exhausted) up from school, where a notice taped to the door said that all children in bear's class needed to have stuff like jogging bottoms etc as the planned visit from football coaches would be there tomorrow.  In other words, less than 24 hours to make sure he had the school leggings.  He doesn't, as they are not generally used.  I am not impressed.  The poor lad will be in jogging bottoms, but at least he will have warning.  There was no note sent home, but there was a note on the poorly advertised school site.  I suspect there will be plenty of kids out in the cold with shorts and no trainers.

I started typing this but it has been a bit stop start as bear has lost the rubber from the end of his pencil and the world has ended.  He really needs to get some extra sleep, but is refusing vehemently.  I am wondering if 4.30pm is too early for strong drink.

I'm finding it hard to find the positive at the moment.  I think I will slink away and see if I can dig out a good attitude from somewhere.

No comments:

Post a Comment