Pages

Monday 30 December 2013

Looking forward

I am not very good at sticking to resolutions.  I am, in fact, bad on an epic scale.

Looking back to this time last year, the house is in a better state (not good, but slightly better).  The finances are a bit flabby, partly because the computer for bear was so much more expensive than I had expected and we did have two brilliant holidays last year.  This is despite me utterly failing my resolutions.  It could be better, but it also could be worse.

So upwards and onwards.  I am looking at what helps me and what hinders.  I need to change the things I can change and swerve some of the others.  I am quietly confident that the trend will continue upwards.

Today I have been speaking to the ward where uncle is, trying to make sure that they know that there is no-one looking after his money.  He was telling me that x was looking after his money.  She isn't.  She would be appalled to be asked.  However uncle has also told people she is his carer (she isn't) and told me of his plans to move nearer to her so she can do all his cooking.

I think I will find things a bit easier if he could get a diagnosis then we could get some routine.


No comments:

Post a Comment