Pages

Friday 17 April 2020

Another Day, Another Ooops

I managed to drop an almost full jar of ground ginger out of the cupboard and it broke on the way to the cutlery drawer. This was not good.

I've got most of it up and now I just have to live with the faint aroma of ginger. It could be a lot worse.

Dinner tonight was a casserole which went down very well. I used half the pack of chicken breasts and a large amount of veg from the veg box. There's not much left. There's a cauliflower, a single potato, a lone carrot and some onions. I imagine that they will get used up over the weekend.

I followed up with a bread and butter pudding that was a complete fail. It wasn't really cooked and using rice milk may have put things off. Bear rejected it.

I got a Beelivery delivery today, as I was desperately craving gluten free bread. They delivered normal bread. I am going to have to work on something else that uses up bread that the men will accept. I've promised apple crumble for tomorrow, though, which is slightly easier.

I am desperately looking forward to getting out again, and I'm wondering about looking for work as a delivery driver. I'm not very strong physically, and can't lift heavy weights, and I've only got a little car, but I wonder if it would be worth it for me. At least I would practise driving.

Hugs and good health to all.

No comments:

Post a Comment