Pages

Monday 27 April 2020

I don't need the Ick

Beetles are back in bear's room so I have sprayed bug spray everywhere and started washing everything not nailed down. Bear has a gazillion and four plush toys, so that is sort of like my starter. The little blighters could be hiding in anything. Bear is currently sleeping on the couch.

Today it was warm enough for rice salad and, as we had had the veg box with chicken, I did chicken in foil with dried minced onion and lime juice. It went down well.

I did a top up shop, and used so much sanitiser that I don't think my hands will ever recover. I was praying I wouldn't be stopped on the way home. It was a small bottle I picked up last November when bear was stressing about norovirus, and I hope it doesn't go off. It doesn't smell bad, just very, very strong.

Writing stuff - this week's writing challenge, all welcome.

Hugs and good health to all.


1 comment:

  1. Sorry about the beetles infestation! Hope you are able to get rid of them. Your dinner sounds good - rice salad and chicken. Hope you are all well.

    ReplyDelete