Pages

Wednesday 22 April 2020

Numbers Continue, Dammit!

Bear does not want to do schoolwork. He is trying every wile to get out of it. I'm not sure I'm up to keeping him on track.

I'm suffering anyway. The beetles are back in his room so he's spending the night on the sofa (to his delight!) and I sprayed his room with stuff that is supposed to be non toxic. I may have got a little over enthusiastic. The men don't seem to be affected but I can't even go past the room without choking.

I'm now off to bed in the hope of an early night as bear keeps explaining his homework to me and I need to recuperate.

Hugs and good health to all.

2 comments:

  1. Forget the schoolwork save it for the rainy days , education isnt all curriculum , does he have important exams this year? Hes learning more pottering and gardening , plus as a growing lad he needs his vitamin D

    ReplyDelete