Pages

Friday 14 August 2020

A Good Day

 I had a really bad night with the weather, and then I drove out to pick up some bits. I noticed that there were plenty of berries on the rowan trees - I swear those berries ripen earlier every year.

I had some yarn delivered by Skynet (bear made a lot of jokes about that and he hasn't even seen the Terminator films) and I may have started a new project before finishing any of the gazillion and four projects already started

The yarn was on sale from Yarnparadise and incredibly inexpensive, unlike the shipping. 

The best bit of today was getting a review on Amazon of Out of the London Mist. It was pretty complimentary and I feel quite giddy - a review from a professional, unbiased book blogger! 

I'm going to have to work on publicity a lot more for the books, and I think that means things like learning instagram. I'll need to take pictures that look halfway decent and be creative. I'll share what comes up. To be honest, it's been amazing. I'm finding out all sorts of amazing stuff by checking out book bloggers. I'm getting so much out of writing that book that cannot be matched up with sales.

Writing stuff - I wrote a post on my writing blog that goes into more of my feelings on the whole publicity thing, here

Hugs and good health to all. 

1 comment:

  1. Love the yarn!

    Good going on the review - it must be lovely!

    If you get on Instagram please share. I'm on Instagram for my photography and another for crafty/reading things. I find it very friendly and supportive.

    ReplyDelete