Pages

Thursday 13 August 2020

Another Hot Day

 I know it's not really hot compared to the weather some take for granted, but the humidity is suffocating and I am feeling the fail.

Cherie - these are real beetle crushers! I've ordered some heel cushions from Amazon and we'll go from there. I would always tell people to avoid Clarks - it's the shop where I've had the most arguments! Most of them were me asking politely but with increasing iciness, if they could actually listen to me and respect what I was saying. 

Today I did a little gardening. It's still a disaster zone, but now it's a disaster zone with some repotted plants and a few less weeds. Then I kept on with writing stuff until dinner. And that's it. 

It has been desperately cloudy and threatening rain all day. We haven't had a drop. I did have a look in the garden about ten minutes ago and you could see the damp patches where I watered earlier so I didn't bother going out again with the watering can. 

I really need to work out what we are going to eat over the weekend as I plan to have a quick run to Morrisons for DH's favourite rolls. I'm wondering about perhaps going for some baked potatoes, as it's supposed to cool down a little over the next few days. I'll have a look and see what is on offer. 

Hugs and Good Health to all. 

1 comment:

  1. Ha, ha, thought you might like to know that today's high was 109F where I live. 42.7C according to the handy-dandy online converter site. It was a little cooler, indoors, of course - 98F or so. I had two fans on - the ceiling fan and the stand fan. :)

    ReplyDelete