Pages

Sunday 16 August 2020

Damp Sunday

Kate - trust me, writing a book is a lot easier than working out instagram. I think I've got some pics up, but I'm not really sure.  

It's been rainy here but we've been spared a lot of the storms. It feels very cold and damp, though, and I feel like autumn is in the air, which is ridiculous. 

I've been working on writing stuff for most of the day but had a lovely break knitting and watching bear absolutely hammer DH at Monopoly. It was wonderfully relaxing - at least for me and bear! We just had sandwiches for dinner which was perfect for the mood.

I've realised with some concern exactly how much yarn I have stashed. I have a cupboard full that I had completely forgotten. I have made a stern resolution to knit at least a ball a day and get through it. I may be knitting a lot of basic blankets, but I love a knitted blanket, so that's okay. In fact, if I amass enough, I may sell them on eBay, which is sometimes my friend and responsible for a certain amount of the stash. 

Hugs and good health to all.


2 comments:

  1. I can see four photos on your Instagram page. 😁

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've just packaged up two small blankets ready to send off to a hospice that put out an appeal for crochet blankets.

    ReplyDelete