Pages

Saturday 15 August 2020

Sad Day

Sharon - I'm on Instagram as lyssamedana, but it's an empty space at the moment. I've managed to upload a pic of a flower, but that's it. I can't work out how to upload items from my laptop and I only use my phone for reading kindle books. Please let me know where to find you, and let me know if I can share it. I'd love to see your glorious pics.

I need to get more active. Not only am I grossly overweight but water retention is becoming so serious that I need to act! So I had a very tiny walk in Batley Park before nipping in to Tesco where I forgot half my stuff.

Then I spent the rest of today sitting at a desk with writing stuff - lots of writing stuff - until dinner time. I made mince with pickled onions (the men seem to really like that) and now I'm off to hang out with them.

Writing stuff - it's sort of an Important Notice. I'm closing the White Hart blog, although I hope to be able to make the stories available for free. You can read the details here. Please let me know how you feel and if there is anything you would like me to prioritise. 

Hugs and good health to all. Also, pic, as I need to get used to taking them.


1 comment:

  1. Another totally unable to load a picture to Instagram person here , but at least youve written a book

    ReplyDelete