Pages

Tuesday 18 August 2020

Who Hid It?

I never have much 'get up and go' in the first place, and now I seem to have lost the last traces and I've no idea where to look. I am feeling completely shattered. Today has not been a complete fail. I called in on DH's auntie, who is absolutely amazing but has been poorly (not the virus). I've got some writing stuff done, some knitting and we had a decent dinner of mince. It sounds so unglamourous. It's mince or ground lean beef with mushrooms, pickled onions and peas, with some gravy granules, herbs and a little water added. The men practically inhaled it.

That was followed by gooseberry pie from the Farm Shop along with Bubblegum flavour ice-cream, also from the Farm Shop. They say that they have the ice cream made for them, and it's the good stuff. The Bubblegum flavour is blue, that is, it isn't just blue, but it's 

BLUE

Seriously, the stuff evaporates near bear and DH and turns the washing up water a funny colour.

Bear is not happy about me posting on Instagram. He is on instagram to chat with his pals. I ought to know more about it and monitor it, but I don't. I'm certainly not following him - poor kid would be mortified. I've promised to keep the insta for books and writing stuff and keep the subject away from him. I'm good with that. I am trying to make it as easy as possible for a teenager to avoid parental embarassment. Of course, teenagers are nearly terminally embarassed just by having parents, but I'm doing my best.

According to the people on YouTube talking about 'how to insta' I should be posting four or five times a day. This makes sense, but is incredibly unlikely to happen. My natural inclination is four or five times a month - or less. 

It's all a work in progress. 

Hugs and good health to all. 

No comments:

Post a Comment