Pages

Sunday 27 February 2022

Colder

Eileen - I haven't seen any others out, so it surprised me. Parts of the garden (tiny as it is) are very sheltered, though. The picture hunt for circles was a lot of fun. I was trying to look for things a little different, and the rubber band surprised me. The tokens was a weird photo to take. Everything reflected and I got some very odd looks.

Wherethejourneytakesme - always be nice to techs! Making the wordprocessor ping is very minor compared to what they could do. I feel quite blessed with the daffodil, as I haven't seen any others out.

Bless - I don't remember planting this. It's a miniature, so probably about three or four years ago. When we first moved in, there were so many daffodil bulbs that we couldn't plant anything else. We got rid of three binsacks full of them, and they keep going. I've never been able to get rid of the bluebells either, and father tried as well. It sounds weird having them as annuals, but you have those other glorious plants, and I love hearing about your lemon tree.

Lady Ella - I was lucky with the pringle lids because it was in a brightly lit supermarket and not the more difused theatre lighting. Thank you. 

Here's the pic that made me smile.


I love seeing morning light on the windscreen when it is frosted. I had one pic which I used as my laptop wallpaper for a while. 


This is from March 2020.

Bear was meeting his pals, so I gave him an early lift and I had to defrost the car before we set off. It was cooler, but lovely and bright, and bear and his friends wandered around, probably not being much bother, for around 18 kilometers or 11 miles. I picked him up later in the evening and he's gone to bed early.  He has school tomorrow.

For some reason I am beyond shattered, so I will probably follow his example. 

Hugs and good health to all. 

3 comments:

  1. The ice on the windshield is an incredible photo ... I wish I'd taken that one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The frost photos are great!

    ReplyDelete