Pages

Sunday 27 February 2022

February Photo Challenge - Circles

I followed Eileen's challenge of the month for February with the theme for circles. I had something of a fail. I didn't go anywhere much. There was half term, the car was in the garage or not able to be driven for around ten days total and the weather was foul. But I did manage to pick up a few. I've looked through Eileen's awesome pics and I found it really inspiring. I'll have to look with a broader eye next month, when the challenge is 'beginning with H'. Looking for these things has been amazing for my mental health.

Anyway - my pics.

It's a circular rubber band that I noticed on the pavement. I didn't touch it. I should, however, taken the picture closer.

A thingy in the trolley shelter

A sign, which was optimistic as the cars were flying past it

Decoration on a window

Lots of circles with the tealights - which I resisted buying!

I nearly put this under the 'wheels' category for the scavenger hunt

The pringles lids were a lovely collection of circles.

And this is hard to see, but it's the round tokens that they give you at the checkout to vote where the donations are going.

I definitely want to get more pics next month! I shall be making lists of whatever can begin with H and investigating dictionaries. 

Eileen - thank you so much! 

5 comments:

  1. These are brilliant Lyssa. I do like the elastic band on the pavement and the ethereal quality to the round tokens. Many thanks for joining the hunt.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I definitely don't think this is a fail! I love the one of the rubber band on the block paving - very arty. Clever of you to spot the dots on the automatic doors ... and as for the Pringle lids - if you really want to see a failed photo I could send you a similar one I took of the tops of ice cream pots at the theatre! It was so grainy I didn't deign to post. Yours has come out much better.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think they are great! They work for the prompt and good for you for doing it. I always have good intentions and I mostly get distracted lol

    ReplyDelete
  4. I, too, don't think this was a fail, Lyssa. You have selected some great photos for the challenge! I like the rubber band on the brick paving - at first, I wondered if it was a gold ring! And lots of circles with those tealights! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well done with the circle challenge. Once the snow clears from here I'm sure we will see all kinds of wheel coverings laying on the side of the roads (col).

    ReplyDelete