Pages

Friday 8 January 2021

Grumble

Thank you for all the encouragement. I'm determined to see it as a new attitude. Just want to mention Mindo talked about getting rid of things on Nextdoor.com and Buy Nothing, which are awesome ideas. Sarah has mentioned refuges and homeless charities. These are all great ideas.

When I went on the epic-for-me-but-not-huge walk on the day before yesterday, I was thinking about my female bits and that I was now probably at the end of the menopause. It felt good to be rid of all that nonsense. I'm surprised I didn't hear sniggers at the time, because that nonsense has been back with gusto yesterday and today. I am unimpressed. I am also moving much. 

Bear has been fine. School continues and bear seems to be doing okay. He was frustrated that while it has snowed all day, not a flake of it has stuck and it's still muddy looking outside. Mind you, the forecast is for severe frost tonight so I suppose it will be nice and white tomorrow morning.

Writing stuff - There will be lots of bits about writing stuff for the next few weeks as I gear up to the release of Under a Bright Saharan Sky on 21st January. For those who read and enjoyed Out of the London Mist, I believe this is a better story. It moves away from the usual steampunk stamping ground of murkey East End London and into the Sudan just after the Mahdi rebellion was crushed. I had far too much fun writing it. 



Hugs and good health to all. 

3 comments:

  1. I'm glad Bear is doing okay with the school. I think it's very good of you to leave the delivery slots for those who can't get out. Mum is lucky to have sister get most of what she needs. I know she'd prefer to be able to get it herself, but at least she has the help around as I'm not sure she'd be able to work out the delivery thing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad to hear that you are feeling OK after your long walk!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Do you still have my email? I can send you the link to my new blog. I was forced to close the old one down due to trolls......

    ReplyDelete