Pages

Monday 25 January 2021

Monday - Could be Worse

It's been a funny sort of day. I had planned to clear out my bedroom (which is my office) and mentally put ideas in order. I am confident that no-one will be surprised to know that my bedroom looks exactly the same but the bathroom is much cleaner. 

Also, my joints are aching. I didn't sleep well and I'm feeling like I need to be ironed out. I'll have an early night and I'm sure that I'll be better for it.

Writing stuff - a little flash fiction here and a wonderful preview in the Steampunk Journal here

Hugs and good health to all. 

2 comments:

  1. Must have been the night for not sleeping well as I didn't either. I kept waking up - felt like every half hour. I suppose it's because my brain is struggling to cope with things.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Monday can be one of those days sometimes - I have had a busy day....too busy but I got rid of a baby crib I had sold on Ebay so I have a new patch of carpet in my spare bedroom - just need to wait for someone to buy the other one. Somehow I have ended up with my daughter's baby stuff to sell!
    Also had my car in for its first MOT and a service. Tomorrow is childcare day so nothing more will get done until Friday.
    Maybe the bedroom will get done tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete