Pages

Wednesday 21 September 2022

A Fail Day

Hazel - thank you. I think that makes sense. I hardly ever buy kitchen roll as I use cloths, and the microfibre ones that are, if I remember right, older than bear are still holding up. I could do with some bigger ones, though and at least the new ones are a better size. And I use a front loading washing machine, which is apparently a good thing. And the comments are getting harder to navigate I swear!

Bless - the bathroom is clean.

I managed to clean the bathroom and I got some washing done, but it's been something of a fail day. I called in to Marks and Spencers on the way home but their gluten free bread is more expensive than Schar (which is the good stuff) and they don't have the rice milk that bear and I use. I picked up a bag of salad for DH and it was more expensive and I'm not sure that it was nicer. I think it will be worth bobbing in if I have time spare first thing to see if there are any bargains, but perhaps not get most of my shopping there. 

I feel very fed up with myself. I'm giving myself a good talking to and then I'm going to bed for an early night. Last night was a shocking night's sleep and in one of the few snatches of sleep I got, I dreamt that I was defending Morrison's car park from zombies. My first thought when I woke up was that it was soooo not worth it.

Hugs and good health to all. 

3 comments:

  1. I don't know why you call it a fail day - you cleaned your bathroom, you got some laundry done, and you did some grocery shopping, even if the store didn't have all the items you wanted or was more expensive. I think you got a lot done. Hope you have a better night's sleep, tonight, and start over, tomorrow. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don't be too hard on yourself. You got something done. That's always a plus. I am finding it so hard to keep on track. I get distracted and the days seem to be going by and nothing is done.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think on days when you don't feel like doing anything then the best thing is to do nothing. No guilt and no excuses needed. Housework of all varieties will still be there when you feel like facing it. Be kinder to yourself. xx

    ReplyDelete