Pages

Tuesday 27 September 2022

Stomach Continues

Thank you for the kind comments. The stomach stuff is a well worn theme - there is something out there that my body really hates, but I'm not exactly sure what it is. I'll have another day of it, I think, but I should be able to get more done tomorrow.

I got some pics first thing yesterday, before it really kicked off. It didn't look entirely like autum in the canopy, but it looked quite autumnal on the ground.



Those are acorns. I should have got a little closer, but I was already feeling off. The paths had dead leaves on them, which made it more like autumn.


Bear's workload continues. Poor kid doesn't seem to know which way is up at the moment.

Hugs and good health to all. 

3 comments:

  1. Lovely pictures! It's not at all like autumn where I am as we reached 100F, today! I hope you feel well, soon. Take care.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good photos, very atmospheric. Hope you are soon better.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the last photo. It makes me want to walk down that path and through the trees.

    ReplyDelete