Pages

Sunday 13 November 2022

Not a Happy Bunny

Eileen - thank you! I'm thinking about all the quirky nooks and crannies that we could lose now, and I'm a little sad. Who knows what will happen over the next few years.

Sharon - thank you! Sometimes the skies can be fascinating to look at. I'll be glad when this lurgy goes.

Bless - thank you! The yarn just called to me.

I was pretty good yesterday. Today I ache all over, I can barely keep my eyes open and I'm not sure which way is up. Hopefully back tomorrow with something more upbeat. 

Hugs and good health to all. 

3 comments:

  1. I'm sending more hugs your way. Tomorrow is another day and I hope it is the one where you start to feel better xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope you have a good night's rest, tonight, and will feel better, tomorrow. Take it easy if you can (between driving bear to school and back and so forth).

    ReplyDelete
  3. How are you feeling this morning. Hope your lurgy is losing its grip. Everyone seems to have some bug or other just lately. Be gentle with yourself today. X

    ReplyDelete