Pages

Tuesday 7 July 2015

Jeans

Today I wore jeans for the first time in over a year.

When all the problems I had last year started, my jeans stuck to my skin and ripped parts of it off.  Now it is a lot better and I no longer have to wear the baggy and extremely inexpensive trousers that I have been living in.  It's quite odd.  The jeans were tumbled dried and yet are looser around the waist, though the legs are tighter.  I need to be walking more.

I am currently having a sit.  I have helped at the food bank this morning, now I am waiting for Tesco then it will be time to get bear out, about and back before feeding everyone.

Then there is the issue of bear's homework.  I privately may think that the teachers would be glad of one less book to mark but bear won't hear of less than perfection.  He was too hot on Friday, then didn't sleep much at all Friday night, then wasn't fit for rags on Saturday or Sunday, so yesterday was saved for the full on panicking meltdown because he had to write a story about a Tudor kitchen.  It has to be handed in tomorrow morning.  Bear has done several, action-packed, carefully spelled sentences already but he feels it lacks the blockbuster element.  It's going to be a long evening.  




No comments:

Post a Comment