Pages

Monday 21 September 2020

About Even

 It's been not quite a win, but not really a fail. I've kept everyone fed, washed some clothes, ironed others, washed sheets (as per cleaning schedule), dejunked the porch (as per cleaning schedule), failed to vacuum and mop where I should (as per cleaning schedule) and could perhaps have done more with the cleaning. 

On the bright side, sort of, my editor is sort of keen on me getting  the next book out, but due to me getting things wrong earlier, I'm on a very tight schedule. And while I don't have to do the school run for the next few days, I do have to supervise lessons. The entries for the next few days may be a little sparse. I will still be sort of mostly following the cleaning plan, though, so I hope I can share some triumphs.

Hugs and good health to all.

2 comments:

  1. Good news about the book! Take a deep breath and I know you'll get it done

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck with keeping all the plates in the air. I'm no stranger to setting goals, missing them and beating myself up about it afterwards, but I'm trying to adopt a more laid-back attitude. With just two of us to look after, both retired, it really is a case of who cares if the ironing isn't done today, tomorrow will be fine or don't fancy standing over a hot stove today, we'll have a quick meal out of cans and frozen, or repurpose some leftovers. But my old organising, scheduling self is there in the background ticking me off for being lazy or taking a week to do something I could have tackled in the first hour of Monday morning! Rods for backs and all that. Good luck with making time for your book, I know that will be the hardest thing.

    ReplyDelete