Pages

Friday 4 September 2020

The End of the Week

I didn't shop. I had a telephone call with someone about one of bear's medical things which ran late. By the time I had faffed about that, it was the wrong sort of time to go shopping. I'll have to go early tomorrow. 

I need to make a list for tomorrow and try to stick to it. I'm not sure about the order of shops, or whether I can get away with skipping one. I need rolls for DH's lunches, and the best ones of those are Morrisons, so far, but I may be able to get the good ones from Lidl. The rolls from Tesco are sadly inadequate. We could do with some more ham, bear has requested cheese, we could do with wraps and tuna, and I think we may be low on butter-type spread. If I plan properly, I could be in and out quite quickly. 

I'm also feeling a craving to buy yarn. I've no idea where it has come from. I have been staying away from the knitting videos, though I may have been watching a few craft videos. I really need to clear my stash before I do anything else.

Writing stuff - Anita Stewart has kindly included me in the October Frights which will run again this year. It's running between 10th and 15th October and it's a group of writers sharing spooky stuff on their blogs. Anita is also setting up a group on Story Origin (I said a rude word when I saw that, because it drives me nuts) so there are likely to be free stories available at that time from the various authors involved (including me). I'll share.

I'm likely to have a lot of writing stuff in October. Last year I shared a different story every day for the month. Many of them were stories that I had previously published, but if I go that way again, I'll make sure that there are one or two original pieces every week. I'll keep everyone updated.

Hugs and good health to all. 

1 comment:

  1. I know what you mean about using the stash. I have so much crafty stuff. I use quite a bit but there is such nice new stuff to tempt me lol. I hope you get the shopping done tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete