Pages

Tuesday 22 September 2020

Not My Birthday

 I'm always a little cagey about putting my birthday online. It's one of the ways that you can lose your identity. However it's required for Facebook etc, so I lied and put today. No-one I know has a birthday to day and I just picked it.

My Facebook page is the author one. I accept practically all friend requests because, well, it's my author page and it may be someone who likes my writing. I don't update it as much as I should, but I have over four thousand friends on there. Some are awesome people. Some are not awesome people. A mix of over a hundred people have wished me happy birthday. I have said thank you, and meant it very sincerely, but I feel a complete fraud.

Also, I nearly walked in on bear's school lesson. 

So DH will be working from home for the next few weeks, even months. It's worked out well for us, but it will be odd if I'm taking bear to school. Quite a few have been sent home already. I really feel for the teachers. They must be getting frantic.

Just before all this hit, I downloaded an app that checked how many steps I do. I'm not hitting the target. I think I'm going to have to force myself out of the house and see how it goes.

Hugs and good health to all.

2 comments: