Pages

Friday 11 September 2020

Self Indulgent

 Some days I have bad days. Today, as I was walking across Morrison's car park, my hip went and now I'm limping like someone auditioning for a zombie movie. I'm absolutely failing. I can't seem to keep my weight on it.

Sometimes when I want to make something lighthearted, and bring a smile, I sort of struggle. There's probably a message in there, but I can't find it today.

So, what do you call a really fat knight?

Sir Cumferernce.

Hugs and good health to all




3 comments:

  1. i currently have an arm i can barely lift and it hurts like a swine , weird random bits seize up from time to time . Our ever useless GP informed me its a female hormone thingy , tendonitis common either side of the menopause ...Dr google is far more enlightened...lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. It sounds like there's a lot stressing you out at the moment and your hip going is very poor timing. I had a couple of falls and was limping around doing very little walking (and staring at my feet all the time in case I stepped on something uneven and fell again). I finally gave in a got a walking stick. It gives me confidence on rough terrain and I can go much faster with it, which is better for my overall health. I fought against the idea of having a stick - "I'm not old, I don't want to be shuffling around like an old lady!" - but then realised I was shuffling around anyway. It takes some of the weight off my back and enables me to walk like I used to especially on 'bad days' ... I wondered if something like that might help you when you're struggling? Hopefully school and driving and shopping issues will all settle down. On the plus side you just wrote another novel which is more than most of us could do!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haahaaa good one. Feel better soon. Hugs Jean

    ReplyDelete