Pages

Monday 28 September 2020

Weird Sort of Monday

 I kept bear off one extra day. He's still not 100% but it's not long to half term. Besides, DH had the day off so we could spend the afternoon hanging out. The family that coughs together, stays together. 

I had a little walk around Dewsbury in the morning. I had hoped to pick up some fruit and veg in the market but it was mainly closed. I'll try going back on Wednesday, the market day, and see what's there. I want to support the small traders. I ended up picking up some bits from Tesco. There is Christmas stuff sneaking out already. I think it's quite depressing.

It was good to spend some time together this afternoon. I think we are almost resetting the way we keep together as a family. I think this time will make or break a lot of families. 

Writing stuff - last flash fiction before October, so a short story that isn't spooky is here

Hugs and good health to all. 


No comments:

Post a Comment