Pages

Saturday 5 September 2020

Less Shopping is More

 Kathleen - it's good to know that I can use the Lidl app elsewhere. Thank you.

I only called in to Aldi and Tesco today. I picked up some bits, forgot less than normal and got home quite quickly. I think I need to work on getting in and out quickly during this time. I've finally got around to turning out the cupboard that bear 'helped' me with. I now have a fighting chance of knowing what I have in and what I need, at least for tins. I need to check out noodles and pasta as I have randomly picked up noodles for bear and I have my own gluten free stuff, but I think I'm pretty good with that.

Sharon - I am soooo tempted by craft stuff. I am determined to get some cleared out before I get more. Mind you, I've said that a few times, right before I bought a bundle from eBay. 

I've spent most of the day failing at writing stuff. The only way, though, is to keep going and that is exactly what I am going to do.

Hugs and good health to all.

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like you are quite busy! I've been going through some cabinets and shelving units, myself, and trying to bring my mess under some control. :)

    ReplyDelete