Pages

Thursday 17 September 2020

Another Epic Fail

Sharon - I guarantee you are more organised than I ever will be.

Yesterday I put up pretty pictures of bad handwriting in a notebook. and a plan to organise my shopping. Today I forgot the notebook and I decided that I was going to go to Tesco instead. Fortunately, I didn't pick up anything extra, so I'm at least happy about that. 

I also had the motivation to have a morning walk. 


It wasn't a very long walk, but it was better than nothing. 

When I was waiting to pick up bear (I get there ridiculously early due to the way the traffic runs) and I called in to the Salvation Army charity shop. They aren't accepting donations at the moment. I think because everyone has had a chance to have a clearout. I may have a sanitsed rummage to see what is in the charity shops and if it will be any good for bear or DH.

Writing stuff - I got another good review here, and another separate good review on Amazon. I'm feeling pretty good. 

Hugs and good health to all. 

2 comments:

  1. Well, at least you were able to get what you needed from a different store. Now, go put that notebook into your purse! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don't be discouraged by forgetting your book the first time out - it's a habit you have to develop to take it. I have forgotten more shopping lists than I've taken to the supermarket, and still go out without a mask on me... I guess it takes me longer to develop habits than most people!

    ReplyDelete