Pages

Saturday 26 September 2020

Negative Test

 Bear's test came back negative. That was a huge relief. Poor kid is still full of aches, pains, sniffles, coughs and a cracking sore throat. We are eating a lot of soup.

DH is poorly as well, with an awful cough. I feel full of cold and completely exhausted. Still, at least I can get to the shops now. I cancelled the online shops I had booked. I think right now that if I can get out, I should, and leave the slots for those who are isolating.

I got a great review from Coffee Time Romance and More. I feel hugged.


Hugs and good health to all. 

2 comments:

  1. Sorry to hear you're all under the weather, but at least you got a test and know it's not Covid, and you can go out if you feel up to it. My friends are full of stories of whole classes being sent home, teachers missing because their kids have been sent home so they can't teach their own classes etc. Going back to school is seeming a bit foolhardy. It's very important but to make it have a chance of working I think the government needed to shut down all non-essential activity (ie pubs, sports, eating out) to minimise the risk of spread. We've been doing too much too soon IMHO!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So glad to hear that the test came negative. It must be a big relief. But, sorry to hear that everyone is feeling a bit under the weather. It is the season for colds and coughs, I guess, Covid or no Covid.

    ReplyDelete