Pages

Thursday 10 September 2020

Where to Start

Bear was back at school for the first day. It sounded very difficult and chaotic, and I feel for the teachers. Getting to school was tough, but getting to pick up was horrific! The traffic was dreadful. There are not enough places on the buses for pupils and, with the additional threat of Covid, I think a lot of parents are driving their kids too and from, even when they didn't before. I'm going to have to get there quite early to be able to have any sort of safe drive. I ended up with cramp in my left leg as I crawled around two miles an hour along for half an hour. If I get there early, it's a great chance to get some knitting done. Bear is quite excited about the lessons, which is helpful.

I've finally finished the sequel to Out of a London Mist, and it's now with the editor. I hope she's kind.

I am now beyond exhausted so I am planning a ridiculously early bedtime, possible after some alcohol.

Hugs and good health to all.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment