Pages

Sunday 20 September 2020

Cough Central

 Bless - sorry about that! I've fixed the link. 

Jean - I guarantee that you are not as lazy as I am.

I have, in fact, had a very lazy day. I'm staying on top of the emails, which is satisfying, and we had a nice dinner. It was just breaded chicken with potato wedges and baked beans, but it really hit the spot. It's starting to get colder now, so I plan on making a lot more stews, soups and casseroles.

Poor bear is coughing and fed up. His throat is sore and he's croaking. He is also sniffling and snuffling with lots of sneezing. I haven't been able to get hold of a local test. The only time I came close to get any sort of test was in Blackburn, which is a long drive either on the motorway or across some tricky hills. The thought of a couple of hours driving with bear being so poorly doesn't seem worth it. He's just laughed from the other room. He's reading a Terry Pratchett and enjoying it. I'm keeping a close eye.

Tomorrow's plans are cleaning and writing, with four hours I won't be spending on the school run. I wish I had got the time in other ways.

Hugs and good health to all. 


2 comments:

  1. Thank you for fixing the link; I'm off to check it out!

    I hope Bear feels better, soon, and you are able to get a test for him.

    ReplyDelete