Pages

Tuesday 8 December 2020

I Have Issues

Bear has had a prescription changed. It's not drastic or life threatening, but I have been faffing around since Thursday trying to sort it out and we still don't have it. He is okay with the current prescription, but it would be better with the new one and I'm very frustrated. After dashing across to the GP at 7.30am and then driving over to Tesco where the pharmacy is, I was fed up to find that it was a special order type thing which they had to wait for. 

I was suddenly taken feeling very poorly. And this is where the problem comes in. I'm not good at feeling pain. It takes me time to work out if something is hurting and sometimes I just feel sick. I really felt ill in Tesco. I wasn't sure that I would make it back to the car. I grabbed some stuff for bear, drove back through the easiest route and stumbled in, past bear who was 'at school' at home and went to bed. 

Today's interesting dreams including getting accidentally elected as Senator for Colarado. I haven't left the UK since 1984, so I have no idea where that came from. The highlight of that dream was trying to break the news to poor DH.

I currently can tell that something's not right, but I have no idea what, so I'm crawling off to be.

Hugs and good health to all. 

No comments:

Post a Comment