Pages

Tuesday 15 December 2020

Kathleen B - it's funny isn't it? Looking back, a lot of my grandmother's friends seemed to 'manage' their menfolk. I remember a story from DH's family. His uncle sat down to a bowl of soup and tucked in. He really enjoyed it and asked his wife what flavour it was. She told him it was oxtail. He was very upset as he told her that she knew he didn't like oxtail. 

It's been another quiet day. Bear didn't bother with the Christmas jumper, and that seems to have been fine. I've pootled around, did a tip run, and made bear some couscous for dinner while he went and had a haircut. Then I made pasta for DH and I. Bear had Christmas dinner at school, which he said was pretty good. 

Tomorrow I start getting out the Christmas goodies. It looks like it's a great time to settle in. 

Hugs and good health to all.

No comments:

Post a Comment