Pages

Thursday 11 February 2021

A Little Better

Thank you for the kind words. They are sincerely appreciated. Still tired, still itchy, but not as bad. When it is at it's worse, it's very bad. Just now, it's just not good. 

I went to the shops today, after something of a gap. I just picked up one or two bits. I will probably have to go out again next week. 

It was nice to get out and stretch my wheels, even if it was frosty. I'll probably save any more driving until next week, now, when the weather improves. There's not that much driving to do. I'm still trying to be responsible. The shops are tricky. Sometimes it feels like people aren't taking the risks seriously. It's relatively busy. There were a few big gaps in the freezer section. I picked up everything I wanted. 

Writing stuff - Check out the sneak peak for 'Under the Bright Saharan Sky' here.

Hugs and good health to all.


1 comment:

  1. We have managed a walk each day this week with little Freddie but it has been exceptionally cold even in the sun. I have noticed gaps in the supermarkets not sure if it is because of deliveries or production.

    ReplyDelete