Pages

Thursday 18 February 2021

Uneventful Drive

Bless - that sounds like a good idea. I've also seen reverse Advent calendars where you donate in the run up to Christmas. As for the zip - I'm still seriously considering velcro. 

Margie - I think it's a healthy way to look at things. I think that it makes us mindful. I'm trying to get myself in a position where it's easier for me to help and reach out instead of being in such a state of confusion that I can't give all I want. Btw, I hope you are okay with all this weather going on. Sending good vibes.

I rang in for a repeat prescription for bear, and it was sent through to Tesco. Unfortunately, they don't have the stuff themselves, but they were happy for me to pick it up and take it elsewhere. I'll ring around tomorrow. I took the same route as yesterday and it was utterly uneventful. I still feel nervous faced with fitting through small spaces, though. This is unfortunate, as I'm driving through a lot of heavily parked roads with lots of pinch points. I'll just have to keep practising. I picked up some potatoes while I was there, but otherwise I was just in and out.

In other news, YouTube continues interesting. I've been listening to Led Zepplin's  Immigrant Song in Old Norse. It's part of Bardcore, or current music with an old fashioned twist. Have I mentioned Goblincore? It's a fashion and decorating trend which looks sort of cute. I'm not entirely sold on it, but I may pick up some ideas if I ever get the house straight. But if you click on that, then you end up with some very odd videos. Or odder. I have parental controls on my YouTube, and it's entirely for my benefit. I may ask bear for advice on how to keep my feed clean.

Hugs and good health to all.

1 comment: