Pages

Tuesday 2 February 2021

Writing Continues

There's not much else to say. I've not been out apart from last night when I went late to the shops for some bits to keep us going until the next delivery. 

We had snow overnight. The laurels opposite are once again pushed down. I'm going to have to go out there with a step ladder and a saw!


School have been pretty good. I have had a few calls from teachers just checking that all is good, and they are keeping the kids pretty much on the timetable. It helps keep bear on a rhythm. Mind you, his next lesson is 'games' which will almost certainly involve the Xbox. I've been taking him out for a few walks over the last week or so, which is something.

Today is Candlemas, or Imbolc. I had a quick scan of the various Wikipedia entries and it's a pagan festival taken over by Christians and is a festival of lights and perhaps the first stirrings of spring. And the days are getting longer, by over three minutes every day where I live - I looked it up here. And there has to be a little hope on the horizon, if only for a little more sunlight. 

Writing stuff - I squeezed in a little flash fiction here, about Candlemas, and now I am back to writing.

Hugs and good health to all. 

No comments:

Post a Comment