Pages

Friday 5 February 2021

Slightly Busier

Wherethejourneytakesme - you have my complete respect. 

I've not been busy as such, just busier than nothing. 

Writing continues but I nipped out to pick up bear's prescription and some stuff from Tesco. I made the most of it, and I have moved the Tesco delivery from Monday (when snow may be possible) to later in the month. We don't really need much.

It was odd seeing the gaps in the shelves. I wonder how things will work out now. 

It has been dry(ish) here, but I did notice some badly parked snow.


I'm looking forward to a quiet weekend.

Hugs and good health to all.

3 comments:

  1. Those snow piles always make me laugh. Sometimes when we have a rough winter the piles in the car parks take forever to melt and are there even when it's about 20C outside!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope bear's earache is better. Hope you have a lovely weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Poor bear can't seem to catch a break at the moment, and I'm sure it feels worse for you in lockdown when it's harder to see doctors and access services. My fridge is mostly empty apart from a few hardy veg - cabbages, a few leeks, a celeriac and a butternut squash - and some blocks of tofu but I'm holding off shopping as long as possible and seeing how long I can last with what we have in. Time to start soaking the dried beans!

    ReplyDelete