Pages

Thursday 4 February 2021

Another Very Quiet Day

I've been writing a lot, and then there's just the usual bits like feeding the men and washing up. I feel somewhat of a fraud posting on here.

Bear now has earache. I know absolutely nothing, and I'm very wary about looking on Google, so I'm at a loss. I had a good look and his ear doesn't look red or inflamed inside, so I suspect wax. If it hasn't eased off tomorrow then I'll add some olive oil and/or call the GP. At least his back is a little better and he can move. 

I have to go out tomorrow to pick up a prescription for bear. I'll pick up whatever I need, and there's some dry cleaning I need to collect. I may as well get bear's blazer cleaned ready for whenever it is he goes back as well. I'll sit down and make a list of exactly what I need to do and try and keep to one wide sweep of errands with lots of sanitiser. At least I'll have something to post about. 

Hugs and good health to all.

1 comment:

  1. Quiet days must be good for your writing - I would love a quiet day at the moment - having a two year old isn't exactly peaceful even though he is very good natured it is a demanding job we have taken on. Hope bear is OK with his ear. x

    ReplyDelete