Pages

Wednesday 3 February 2021

Second Phone

 I bought a second phone for £35 (refurbished from Tesco) to be able to take pics of first phone (which was a lot more expensive) and hopefully be able to get the hang of instagram. I did look at cameras, but they are relatively expensive and I can't work out how to get pics onto the laptop or onto instagram. It has been explained to me several times, but the explanation slides off me like a duck trying to land on a frozen pond. I took a pic of my real phone in its case.


I may need some practice. 

The case is pretty battered, but the phone inside is fine. I have dropped my phone, bunged it in bags, shoved it in pockets and it has rattled around the inside of my poor car in all sorts of places. The case has taken the beating, but not the phone. This is a miracle. I've tried to encourage bear to use a case but apparently it isn't the done thing at school. My real phone is a little worn, as I've had it two or three years, but it's not in bad shape - as shown below.


I still need more practice. But that is a pic of my phone, with the kindle app on it, showing my latest. 

Actually, today has been a bear day. I've had phone consultations with two health care professionals about his ongoing joint problem and he did something interesting to his back this morning which left him barely able to move, poor kid. As far as I can tell (I have the medical knowledge of the average banana) it was a muscle spasm, but with everything else, it gave him a really hard time. It's easing off now, so I'm hoping for an easy night for all of us and I will keep a close eye on him. 

Hugs and good health to all.

1 comment:

  1. I love Instagram. It's where I post most of my photos. The good thing about it is that (I feel) like you control most of your feed by the people you follow so I get to see lots of nature photos (on one account) and crafty things and books (on the other account). Good Luck

    ReplyDelete