Pages

Thursday 16 September 2021

Busy Today

Kate - I will take your word for it. I'm likely to get enough berries for a small pot of jam as the dratted bush is as wide as my car is long, but I'm happy to leave it to the sparrows. These are today's pics of the fuchsia.



I went for a walk this morning, and took a load of photos. I'm quite pleased with some of them.









The park was practically empty. I've never seen it so quiet. 

Then I called in at Tesco, but they didn't have the flavoured water that DH likes. I am not too stressed. DH is happy to drink other water, and if you have limited lorry space then it makes sense to use it on fresh food or stuff that has nutritional value.

I also noticed that they had posted a load of vacancies on the door. If I was fitter I would definitely apply. As it is, I'm pretty much on my knees at the moment just with a little walk. I spotted this, by the way, in the car park at the trolley hutch, and I thought it made an interesting picture.



I saw a good recipe somewhere which involved mushrooms and dried beans. I can't find the dratted recipe anywhere! It's so frustrating. I'm sure I saw it online somewhere last week. As I spend my life online, this isn't narrowing it down much.

I'm not for much else at the moment, though, as I've been doing some writing stuff, and my brain has gone into standby mode.

Writing stuff - I split the stories from the White Hart into three and they should be available to buy as an ebook or a paperback within the next few days. My editor, Rebekah (who is awesome and incredibly patient) at Three Furies Press helped me out so I have absolutely no reason to feel so flattened, but I definitely do! And the whole of the White Hart series should be available free on the blogger site. The link is here if you would like to give an opinion on how it should be laid out. 

Hugs and good health to all. 

No comments:

Post a Comment