Pages

Friday 10 September 2021

Finally Friday

Bless - I feel it. My entire house needs care and repair. Sending hugs, because it's hard to work it all out.

I had nightmares again last night and couldn't get back to sleep, so I was up early. I managed to get bear safely to school, which was something of a miracle, then dashed home for a very unsatisfactory hair cut. It isn't bad although I walked out looking like a dandelion clock at 8.20, which is quite an achievement with my limp hair. It was just all a little grim. Besides, getting my hair washed felt like getting assaulted. 

I watched an episode of the last season of Lucifer, which has just come out, and got a few bits of washing on. Then I set off early to pick up bear as apparently they were finishing an hour earlier than normal and I wanted to call in to Tesco first. There were a lot of gaps in the shelves in Tescos. I am starting to feel a little stressed about it.

When I got to Morrisons to pick up bear, I got a text asking if it was okay to hang out with his friends for a while. He arranged to meet me in the car park at Crillys. I had wanted to call in there for a while. It has all sorts of bits on the website.There is quite a variety of stuff in there, and I succumbed to some yarn. This is not good. I mean, I know exactly the sweater I want to knit with it, but I don't need another project, especially as two more packs of inexpensive yarn from eBay turned up today. 

But I took some pics. By the time I had walked up to the hairdressers and back and had a wander around Tesco, I almost made my step target so I walked a little further around the carpark at Morrisons and found a wild tomato plant.



I have no idea how it got there and I don't think that it's growing true to the parent plant, but I thought it was interesting. 

There are a lot of berries this year.



And it feels very autumnal.


Still, the fuschia is keeping the bees going.


And here is the yarn. 



And now I am going to sit and watch some more Lucifer and knit to clear the backlog (if at all possible).

Hugs and good health to all. 

No comments:

Post a Comment